1. Let’s start off with the new Hilda comic by Luke Pearson! I have all of the comics from the Hilda series, so I’ve been anticipating this one for a little while! I know they are aimed at children, but I just love his illustration style, and the innocent, folky/fantasy story is just so cute!
2. Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Lolita. I was kind of hoping this would be a “my lips but better” sort of lipstick to wear on really casual days, but it comes up quite dark on me. I suppose because I’m so pasty-pale! But its not like anything I have already, and is really nice and warm and autumnal. The formula is awesome, too! It stayed on through eating breakfast in Brighton this weekend and I didn’t have to reapply until well into the afternoon; colour me impressed!
3. Pop in the Bath bubble bar from Lush. I think this, Rose Jam and Brightside are my favourite Lush products EVER. I had access to a bath for a couple of weeks while house-sitting for Harry’s parents, so I bought all three and went a bit crazy with the bubble baths. Whoops!
4. OVALTINE! Harry has officially turned us into old people. Spotted it in Sainsbury’s the other day and Harry couldn’t help himself. It was instant Ovaltine cravings, and we’ve been enjoying it ever since! It’s definitely an autumn drink, but we’ve had some really good weather over the past few days so it feels weird drinking it when its 20° outside!
5. And finally, Brighton. Can a place be a favourite thing? We visited last weekend with a few friends, as you can see in my previous blog post. I just love it so much! There’s definitely something about seaside towns that I find really calming, even when its packed with people on a weekend.